Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Need Some Love Quotes What I Need To Get An Enhanced Drivers License In Washington State?

What i need to get an Enhanced Drivers License in Washington State? - i need some love quotes

I need to know what documents do I get one. Now in my possession, I have a regular driver's license. This page is where you can find the answer, but I'm not sure if I need any of them if I already have a license ... Please enlighten me.

1 comment:

  1. According to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), all original documents of the extended driver's license once again needed. The following documents are required:

    Birth certificate (if born in the U.S.)
    or U.S. passport
    Social Security Card
    Proof of residence (copy of the Declaration of public services such as water or electricity)
    Naturalization certificate (if born abroad)
    Proof of identity (official ID)

    *** *** Only original documents