Thursday, February 18, 2010

Marriage Pantyhose Blogger Short Funnys ............lol...............…

Short funnys ............lol...............… - marriage pantyhose blogger

Q: Why did Raggedy Ann have thrown the box of toys?
A: Because she's still sitting on Pinocchio's face, and groaned: "Lie to me!"

Q: What is 15 animals can be a pair of socks?
A: 10 pigs, 2 calves, 1 ***, and) a beaver (and a fish that can not be found.

Q: What's worse than lobsters on the piano?
A: The cancer site.

What do you call an intelligent man in America?
A tourist attraction.

Large lady in a clothing store: "I want a dress that fits me."
Deputy: "Me too".

.. Bruce went to the doctor for an examination.
"It is clear to me that alcohol is the sole responsibility for his poor physical condition." Said Dr.
"Well I'm glad to know, "Bruce says," because he still insists it's my fault. "

The man and the woman walked miles in the silence after a terrible argument in which neither moved.
The man was a mule in a field.
"Relatives of yours?" He asked.
"Yes," she said. "For the marriage."

9 comments:

  1. How about ... What's better than roses on the piano? Tu-lips on the organ ... lol
    has the sticky ...
    Anyway ... Now I am an American ... lol
    everyone has ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kool yes a little. I give it a 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charles AKA CeeJay (Cheeky Lad)February 22, 2010 at 1:21 AM

    First order a lot of fun, especially rags-Ann, the animals, but all were fantastic on such a day!
    Thank you for taking the time!
    - CJ "The naughty boy!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. .... highly intelligent, although I've heard that laugh at me before ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I Love the 1st one lol and the 2nd and the third as well ... and ... Oh what the hell love em all: D

    ReplyDelete